Welcome to Altis Capital
Altis Capital is a corporate finance advisory firm, focusing on origination, structuring, and execution for corporate, governmental, and individual clients in Serbia and the rest of South East Europe.
Altis Capital has advised on transactions with aggregate value of over € 1.5 billion since the firm's inception in 2005.
Altis Capital has also been engaged on other advisory assignments, varying from restructuring, tax advisory, management consulting, strategy formulation, organizational design, to post merger integration.
Driven by Innovation and Excellence
Leveraging our staff's extensive experience and attentive approach to our clients’ needs, we structured groundbreaking transactions:
- First bank privatization via capital increase,
- First large scale debt restructuring in a public sector entity in Serbia in recent times,
- First stock swap by a listed company in Serbia,
- First acquisition of a large EU-based company by a Serbian investor,
- First multi-party private placement in a Serbian financial institution,
- First cross-border combined cash & stock deal in Serbia,
- First time use of mezzanine financing by a Serbian-controlled corporation,
- First sale of controlling stake in a publicly traded company through simultaneous privatization of a minority stake and sale of individual shareholders’ stocks.
Areas of Expertise
- Corporate Finance
- M & A / Privatization
- Equity Raising (Public and Private)
- Debt Raising
- Distressed Debt
- Corporate Strategy & Organization
- Tax Advisory
Altis is strategically located in
Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. This historic city is fast
becoming the financial and business center of South East Europe.
Belgrade was selected by Financial Times as one of
the "European cities of the future" for 2006/07